2,720 TOTAL SQFT
(1,990 SQFT ABOVE GRADE)
Hello Lisgar, Goodbye Heart.
Designer’s own home. Dream house on dream street. Soul engaging 2 1/2 storey Victorian 4+1 bedroom, 3 bathroom, with all the right features in all the right places. Perfect blend of Victorian with modern. A magical urban or city backyard with built-in planters and stunning canopied apple tree; beautiful spring blooms visible even inside the house by floor-to-ceiling glass door in kitchen. Separate entrance to basement with kitchen for possible in-law suite/rental opportunity. 2nd floor laundry, heated bathroom flooring and great kid bedroom/bathroom set up on 3rd floor. Convenient parking at the back where you’ll leave your car every weekend since you can walk to groceries, restaurants, LCBO, bike paths, parks (Bellwoods + Dufferin Grove) and hop on transit for anything else. Eyeballs are swooning. Prepare to die of happiness.
ROOM descriptions |
MAIN Floor |
Living Room | Lofty and open concept room with nearly 10 foot ceilings. Finished with crown moulding and new floors.
Dining Room | Fantastic principal room with fireplace/mantle feature, bay window, new floors and soaring ceilings.
Kitchen | Fantastic kitchen with brand new appliances (Jenn-Air fridge, Jenn-Air gas stove/range and hood, and integrated Miele dishwasher) centre island with breakfast bar and a show stopping walk out via floor-to-ceiling doors providing views of the back garden.
SECOND Floor |
Master Bedroom | Large master with walk out to private balcony, charming bay window feature, hardwood floors, built-in wardrobe and closet.
Second Bedroom | Bright and spacious room currently used as an office den, but great for a second bedroom as well.
Bathroom | Beautifully renovated with in-floor heating, large glass shower and separate claw foot tub.
THIRD Floor |
Third Bedroom | Lofty third floor bedroom featuring a bay window, hardwood floors and shared 3 piece ensuite.
Fourth Bedroom | Bright and cozy third floor retreat with shared 3 piece ensuite.
Bathroom | Modern 3 piece ensuite with glass shower and in-floor heating.
Recreational Room | Basement suite living room with private entrance from backyard.
Bedroom | Spacious bedroom with nearly 7ft ceilings.
Bathroom | Updated bathroom with modern finishes.
Other | Open concept kitchen with fridge and stove.
Backyard | Beautiful back yard and deck canopied by apple tree and accented with beautiful spring/summer blooms. Enjoy summer entertaining and BBQing in this private downtown paradise.
Things to Love | Sellers’ Words
- The house has soul and is very welcoming
- Great style with a blend of Victorian features and modern conveniences
- Love the charm of the bay windows, fireplace/mantle and crown moulding while having bathrooms with heated floors
- Back garden is an urban oasis for us. It feels like an extension of the house with amazing privacy and low maintenance IPE deck.
- We used the back all year with a portable fire pit – loved this
- Laneway is a neighbourhood hangout and common place for the kids to play
- Everything is walkable – do not use the car on weekends!
- So many fantastic shops and restaurants (Tiger of Sweden, Union, The Drake, Drake General Store etc …)
- Great schools in the area (Alexander-Muir and Givins-Shaw)
- Great access to amazing parks like Trinity Bellwoods and Dufferin Grove
- Easy connection to lakefront bike paths and transit lines
- Basement is ideal as in-law/nanny suite, but comes with income potential as well
- Bedrooms are all very spacious which keeps squabbling among siblings to a minimum
- Private second floor balcony is a great place to unwind at the end of the day
- Keep the phantom screen door and kitchen walk out open in the warmer months to experience a wicked cross breeze.
ADDITIONAL information |
Possession | TBD
Property Taxes | $5,995.08
Size | 1,990 Square Feet Above Grade, 2,720 Total Square Feet
Lot Size | 17 x 100 Feet
Parking | One car parking in lane
Mechanics | House is run by Nest (carbon monoxide and fire detection as well as temperature control)
Inclusions | All appliances currently at the property including Whirlpool washer/dryer, Jenn-Air fridge, gas range and stove, Miele dishwasher, electric stove in basement and U-line fridge in basement.
- Dining room Lambert + Fil Fixture
- Foyer – Antique glass ceiling fixture
- Second Floor Bathroom – Antique ceiling fixture
- Second Floor Bath – Vanity custom wall sconce
- Second Floor Hallway – Gubi wall sconce
- Master Bedroom – RBW pendant light fixture
- Third Floor Bedroom – Vintage European pendant lights
Upgrades & Improvements | Sellers’ Words
- The house has been newly renovated with all new washroom fixtures and finishes
- Tall ceilings (almost 10ft on main floor, over 8ft on second/third and nearly 7ft ceilings in basement)
- New electrical
- New kitchen with high end kitchen appliances (Jenn-Air fridge, Jenn-Air gas range/stove, Miele dishwasher)
- New Ridley windows
- New Kolbe oversized back door and window
- Washrooms have in-floor heating
- Skylight over second floor landing
- New flooring on ground level & basement and all bathrooms
About the Neighbourhood | Beaconsfield Village
Beaconsfield Village is any downtowner’s dream location! Enjoy the beauty and community of this family friendly pocket while being cocooned by all the amenities along Dundas West, Queen West and the Ossington Strip. Oslor Park, Trinity Bellwoods and Dufferin Grove are each a picturesque walk away and multiple transit lines will have you zipping around town in no time.